Thursday, January 29, 2009

Husbands

Let me start this post by telling you how much I love, Love, LOVE my husband. He is such a great support to me and did an awesome job taking care of Sasha and the house while I was gone. But just in case you were thinking of asking your husband to take over the laundry duties, I thought I should give you a warning . . .

Last time I checked a hanger like that was meant for pants or a skirt.

I do actually have a drawer in our very large, very expensive armoire for my PJ's, but they ended up on the top shelf in my closet.
Don't get me wrong, I am most certainly NOT complaining! It is really nice to have someone take care of this stuff for me, especially when I am on the road. It just makes me laugh. But hey, if I was in charge of laundry we would have to label the baskets 'clean' and 'dirty' so we could tell what was suitable to wear. Suffice it to say, I'm kind of spoiled by having a husband that does most of the cleaning. But I make most of the money, so it's totally a trade off I can live with for now.

Oh, and here's my sweet girl snoozing while I pack for our first family vacation. We're going to St. George. Clear skies and sun, here we come!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara said...

Speaking of husbands doing laundry, Michael is doing ours right now. He just throws my clothes in one big pile cause he just doesn't "get" girl clothes... funny husbands!

Brad & Jaclyn said...

Linds, She's beautiful!!! It's so fun to see all the pictures!! I'm glad you post lots!! Thanks for all your comments and support!