Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sasha Update

I've been really bad at posting lately,life is just too busy! Here are some more recent pics of Sasha. She is six weeks tomorrow!!! I can't believe she is already almost two months old. It is so weird! But we are starting to get into the swing of things. If only Josh wasn't an insomniac! Once he gets woken up at night he is up, it is very hard for him to go back to sleep. So that's been an adjustment, but other than that things are great. I just can't wait until he takes the iron lock off the door and I can start to take Sasha out with me. I just know she's going to be my little shopping buddy! Sure it will make our outings a little more complicated, but that's okay. I hope you enjoy these pictures! I have a couple videos that I will try to post next. :)



She really likes to smile for her daddy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cari said...

she is the cutest thing ever, I love the yellow outfit...I can just see her sittin there in a cute little tutu!!! Seriously, once you see the pro. pictures in the next few days, you are gonna want one! Give her kisses from Cari!