Monday, January 26, 2009

Another fun distraction . . .

This one from Whitney.
Go to google, type in your name and the word needs after it. Then post the first five things that come up. Whitney thought it was bad that she shares a first name with Whitney Houston the crack addict. Well just see what happens when you share a first name (exact spelling) with Lindsay Lohan . . .

1. Tonight- skinny Lindsay needs some food (ha! the last thing I need is food right now!)
2. Now Lindsay needs a bra (well this is very true since my boobs are now back up to a 36 D. Thanks Dr. Sellers, I'll be seeing you again in a few years!)
3. Lindsay needs love (this one is true. My loves are at home and I need them!)
4. Lindsay needs to stop wearing fur! (Uh hello, have you felt how cold it is outside? A girl's gotta stay warm!)
5. Lindsay needs new booze sponsor for her birthday bash (Well, the beer companies do have a lot of money and I'm sure they could throw me a great party. Though 90% of the guests would still be sober at the end of the night. . . do you think they'd mind?)
6. Lindsay needs to go to rehab (I know I was only supposed to post five, but #6 was just too good to pass up!)

For further distraction I thought I would do this for Josh and Sasha . . .

1. Josh needs a holiday or just a cuddle (lucky boy is getting both on Thursday!)
2. Josh needs some way to let off some steam other than either insulting his staff in a thank you speech or yelling at everyone about the numbers not adding up (oookaaay)
3. Josh needs help (well we know that!)
4. Josh needs a scholarship (sure would take care of those pesky student loans . . . though I don't hold out much hope for him)
5. Josh needs extra lovin' to keep his mind off ScarJo (that better be some kind of video game!)

1. Sasha needs a cocktail (a Similac cocktail. Though right about now Daddy might be considering adding some rum to the bottle)
2. Sasha needs attention (and she is very good at getting that attention!)
3. Sasha needs a good home (hey, she has one!)
4. I think Sasha needs more minutes (she's going to need lots of them when she becomes a teenager and has a million boys chasing after her)
5. Sasha needs ice cream (if she's anything like her mother, this will be a very important part of her future)

That was kinda fun. You should give it a try. C'mon, you know you want to!

1 comment:

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Oh geez! Those are funny! Yeah...what's worse? A crack addict or Lindsay Lohan! ha ha ha ha....it's a toss up!