Thursday, January 22, 2009

From the Blog Jar

I had an urge to blog, but nothing specific to blog about. Yes, of course Sasha is beautiful and growing, but you already know that! So I pulled a stick from the blog jar and away we go.

Top 10 Items on Your "Bucket List" (These aren't necessarily my top ten, but here are ten things on my list)

10. Visit Italy
9. Take a photography class
8. Go to Disney with my brothers and our families
7. Learn to play the piano
6. See a musical on Broadway
5. Buy something at Tiffany & Co.
4. Go on a scrapbook retreat
3. Visit all the islands of Hawaii (already got two done!)
2. Stay in a hotel room overlooking Central Park in NYC
1. Plan a fundraiser for a good cause

What's on your bucket list?

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Those are great things on your list. I have accomplished a few of them...a musical on broadway, and I have a wedding band from Tiffany (purchased by Travis and from their website, does that count?) Would love to go to just one Hawaiian Island. You are way ahead of me there!