Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I get to come home today!!!

I get to go home and see my girl today! This trip seemed to last FOREVER! Last night I was talking to Josh on the phone and he put it on speaker so Sasha could hear me. She could hear me and kept looking around for me, but couldn't see me. She had the biggest smile on her face! Josh took these pictures and sent them to me to get me through one more night away from home. I'm just glad I'm not in Kentucky with my boss. He's stuck there for probably another couple of days. Poor guy. Thought I'd share the pics with you . . . She's so cute!







4 comments:

A3 said...

wow! she is already changing so much! i'm glad you get to go home soon. it sounds like little sasha was in very capable hands though - thank goodness for great husbands and great family, right?

Tara said...

She already look so big! Sorry you had to be away from her.

The Wiser Family said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love the smiles! Bet you're glad to be home!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

OH MY GOSH! Linds...she has grown so much! She no longer looks like a NEW BORN! She has graduated to baby status!!!! ha ha ha! Oh dang it...she is so cute I can't wait to see her again!

Are you still keeping her indoors? I guess it will be a few more months of that huh? Ann and I want to have a play date...maybe we can come to see you!!!!