Friday, January 16, 2009

A mother obsessed- Part one


Time flies by too fast when you have kids. In the past I have always been the "I can't wait for _____" person. Never living in the moment. Well this past year has changed that for me and I am truly living in the moment and enjoying every minute of it. I'm very excited for Sasha to grow up and start walking, and talking, play sports, take her skiing, take dance lessons, go to school, all of it. But if I sit around waiting for all that to happen then I will miss all the wonderful things that are happening NOW! So thank goodness for technology and my groovy camera that lets me take tons of pictures and videos like this one.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Oh, she is so cute! I can't believe she's already smiling, wow! And boy--do I know it, time ZOOMS by when you have little ones, it's crazy!

Cari said...

I never thought all those days you mentioned would come in the life of my son...now he's baptized, in 3rd grade and playing bball!!! So yes, live moment by moment cuz time truly flies! She's such a doll, would love to see her in a tutu!!! Loves...