Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Randomness

So I have this overwhelming urge to blog, but nothing real specific to blog about. So here are just some random thoughts from the mind of a pregnant woman. Brace yourself.

I have to say that I am overwhelmingly happy right now. It could just be hormones, but I don't think so. I have a wonderful husband, a nice home, a baby on the way and life just seems to be good. Sure there's the occasional bit of drama, but that just makes things interesting, right? I have such a great network of friends that are so insanely good to me. I hope I am as good to them as they are to me. I certainly do my best to treat them like the beautiful, wonderful, rockin' women that they are.
I do miss my husband, just a little. He works so hard for our family. Right now it's tax season part 2 for him so that means late nights and a few Saturdays, which sucks. He is almost as busy in September and October as he is in March and April. But that's a good thing because it means that his job is stable and we don't have to worry about him losing his job anytime soon.
I'm really excited to be a mom. I'm not nervous, not really anyway. I'm a little scared for the whole labor and delivery thing, but only because I've never done it before. Taking care of a baby is not a worry, done that before. But the labor thing- totally new. But I'm excited. I mean, there really is nothing to be scared of. Millions of women do it every day and survive. So I'm not worried. It will be awesome to go through a totally new experience. I'm actually more interested to see how Josh does. My cute husband. He's is totally afraid of needles. He has to lay down just to get a flu shot! What is he going to do when he sees the epidural needle? Even though it won't be going in his back, he's still going to freak out. Watching him will probably distract me from everything I'll be feeling, which might be a good thing. Guess we'll just have to see.
I have the coolest little brother. Chris is the best teenager I have ever met. He gets good grades, he isn't a hooligan or trouble maker, and he has girls crawling all over him! It's so funny! He also helps Josh and I around the house a TON! Josh has gotten so many projects around the yard done this summer, and they wouldn't have happened without Chris. Thanks bud!

Okay, that's all for now!

2 comments:

The Patrona said...

I'm so glad you're feeling happy right now. Most women are complaining about how miserable they are. This such an exciting time for you! I hope your little preggo eggo is getting ready for the big day. It's right around the corner. I can't wait for you!

For the Twilight tickets, let us know how many you want and send in with a check or cash to:
Private Design
8734 S 700 E
Sandy, UT 84070

and we'll mail you your tickets back.

or contact Olivia at 755-8385. She works in Bountiful and is selling tickets up there for all you Davis County Divas!

Sowells said...

So I am a firm believer in ignorance is bliss especially when it comes to the epideral. I've never seen the needle nor will I ever (hopefully). Just tell him to close his eyes when the anestisialogist (is that how you spell that)walks in. ")Oh and we sent a package to your Moms for her bday and there are also a couple late shower gifts for you as well in the box. Hope you like them.