Sunday, September 28, 2008

Two Lucky Girls

Me and Smoosh have got to be the luckiest girls in the world! Saturday Amberly and company threw me a shower at Heidi's house and it was so much fun! I can't believe all the great stuff I got to bring home with me. Without these great friends I would be so unprepared . . . and so uncoordinated! I have all these great outfits and accessories that will coordinate so well. Smoosh will be one stylish little chick!

Thank you SO MUCH to Amberly, Heidi, Tara, Whitney, Ann-Charlotte and Mandi for all the planning and hard work. And thanks to everyone that came!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Linds, You are looking sooo cute! Not too much longer, hang in there! I am so glad you have had some really great showers, people are so generous! Hey by the way, I know Whitney from Jazz, how do you guys know each other?

Chelsea Smith said...

You look so great!!! I can't wait to see you. I have my gift all ready. When do I get to see you?!?!?!?!?! Love ya sweetie!