Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am such a good wife

Okay, I'm about to brag about myself a little because . . .well, I rock as a wife. Ok, so I'm not June Cleaver and my husband doesn't come home every night to a perfectly clean house and a delicious three course meal, but he is well taken care of. And when Josh asked me to make my gourmet carmel apples for his Sunday School class last week I said sure. I made the best dang apples you have ever tasted. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory has nothing on me and my mad chocolate skills! Here's a few pics for you to drool over . . .
Phase one . . .

White chocolate with cinnamon and sugar . . .

Milk chocolate, white chocolate and oreo's

Yeah, they taste as good as they look. In fact, I'd say better. And if you want some I'm going to be selling them. First for Boss' Day (October 16th) then for Christmas. I'll start taking orders soon and leave instructions on here if you want to order one (or more). If you want a whole batch for something - party, family gifts, business gifts, etc.- I'd be happy to do that too, just let me know!
Oh, and did I mention that in addition to being an awesome wife, I'm dang sexy too? Tomorrow I will have pics of my growing belly and my hot new haircut!

7 comments:

Brad Hyde Family said...

Hey-

Those look awesome!! I might order a bunch from you for Brad's side of the fam. We always have to have a bunch of things like that to share with everyone when we go to the christmas party. How much are you going to charge?

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

OOOOH Linds....those look so yummy! Where's mine? ha ha ha... You DO have some mad skills! Hey...any requests for dessert for your shower? I was assigned to bring dessert! Lemme know!

Sierra said...

Wow! Those look great! I can't wait to see your new haircut! (And your growing belly!)

staci said...

Yum! Those look DELISH! They probably have a few calories though right? ;) So where's the pic of your baby bump and the new hair cut?

Sowells said...

Ryan was just talking about those apples yesterday and my mouth was watering when he was talking about them. He asked me if I could make them. Yah right. Maybe when you come visit.

Team Box! said...

k well, count me in on several, all just for me!!! :):)
No really though, I do want to get a bunch, let me know the prices and such!

Anonymous said...

And just where do you think you will find the time to keep this side job up missy???? Once that baby is born, your time will be GONE GONE GONE!!!!