Monday, September 22, 2008

How Do You Like Them Apples?

Wow, blog advertising really works! I've had a lot of you start asking for apples so here's the skinny:
The cost is $5.00 per apple. If you only want caramel the cost is $4.50
Topping choices include:
White chocolate with cinnamon and sugar
Milk chocolate drizzled with white, milk and dark chocolates. Nuts are optional.
Dark Chocolate drizzled with white, milk and dark chocolates. Nuts are optional.
White Chocolate drizzled with white, milk and dark chocolates. Nuts are optional.
Basically I can do any combination of the above. The nuts I typically use are walnuts. I can also top the apples with crushed oreo's, graham crackers, candy bars, peppermints, candy canes, whatever you can think of! If you have something specific that you would like please leave a comment and I will see if it is possible. Most things are pretty easy, but depending on your request there could be an additional charge, but I will let you know before I make the apples for you.
The apples come wrapped in celophane with a ginger cookie on the bottom. The ribbon used to tie it closed will match whatever the current season is (Halloween, Christmas, etc).
Boss' day is coming up on October 16th and what boss wouldn't LOVE a sweet treat like this! Get your orders in now. These also make great Christmas gifts for friends, family and neighbors and I am taking orders for Christmas now (you won't need to pay until the apples are delivered). Unfortunately I cannot ship the apples so I will either have to deliver them or you can pick them up. Once they are complete then we can make those arrangements.
Anytime I have an order with apples left over I will post a note on my blog with the apples that I have for sale, so be sure to check back and see what I have!
You can place an order by calling me, emailing me or leaving a comment on the blog. Be sure to leave me a way to contact you in your comment. Oh, and tell your friends!

No comments: