Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Tag

Okay, so I KNOW I should be working, but I just can't bring myself to do it. So I'm doing this instead . . .
20 Years Ago
1. I was in 3rd grade at Knowlton Elementary with the best teacher ever- Mrs. Holman
2. My BFF was Stefanie Robins and we were totally inseperable!
3. My mom made 80% of my clothes

10 Years Ago
1. I started working at the same company I am at now
2. I was a Senior at BHS and President of the Debate team
3. I was dating Josh

5 Years Ago
1. Josh and I had been married for three years
2. I was earning my BA in Communications at Weber State University
3. We had just bought our first home- our condo in Layton

3 Years Ago
1. I got promoted to my current position in Sales at FIS
2. I had a boob job. Relax it was a reduction!
3. I graduated from WSU!!!
1 Year Ago
1. We were settling into our house in Farmington
2. Went to Huatulco, Mexico on vacation
3. Bought and sold my dream car . . . le sigh

This Year So Far
1. Got Pregnant!
2. Went to Disneyworld
3. Been to Oregon 4 times for work

Yesterday
1. Worked from home
2. Totally caved and had a cable box installed in my bedroom
3. Took a warm bath . . . anything to relieve this awful back pain!

Today
1. Drank something kind of like Orange Fanta for breakfast
2. Had blood drawn for my glucose test (Which I'm happy to report was normal, but I'm anemic so I have to start taking iron supplements. Otherwise Josh will make me eat liver. Ew.)
3. Done as little work as I can possibly get away with!

Tomorrow
1. Work from home again
2. Get my hair done
3. Find some way to fill my time while Josh plays Ultimate frisbee with friends.

Next Year
1. Get a new job or start a business
2. Find a way to sneak my two month old through the airport to take her with me to my sales meeting in Disneyworld without getting her sick ;)
3. Buy Josh a motorcycle and me an Infiniti

Now I tag: whoever feels inclined to do this!

4 comments:

AmberlyGreen said...

Never going to make it to DisneyWorld and not get her sick! ;) Don't do it!

Sierra said...

You have come a long way in 20 years!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Ha ha...I am glad you liked our little DISCO dance! ha ha ha...I laughed the entire time I was making it. You should do one of you and Josh. I got the idea off of my friend's blog. You should see hers. It is hilarious! I think her blog is the first one listed on our page under friends and family. Brandon and Heather. The one she did just killed me! How are you? WE MISS YOU TONS! When can we play? I want to see your little prego belly! I miss being pregnant! Weird huh? Especially since I was so sick the entire time. I just loved knowing that a little baby was on the way!

Anonymous said...

So next year, you're looking for a new job huh???