Friday, September 19, 2008

Who's that girl???

Below are the much anticipated photos of my new hair cut and ever expanding belly! Apologies to those of you that checked back yesterday to see these, but the internet was down at our house. So not only could I not work (let me tell you sad THAT was) but I couldn't blog either. So here they are . . .



And the belly . . .

She's growin' and kickin' and doing well. Now I just have to get her room put together! This is coming up so fast I feel like I am not even close to ready. We have a bunch of stuff (and much more coming) but right now it's all piled up in her room and not organized, so I'm feeling slightly chaotic. Gotta get Josh to paint that room, but he's been so busy with work (didn't get home until 2:30 am last night) that I'm about to just do it myself. Anyone up for a painting party at my house? :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! And I was just envying your long hair after I chopped mine all off... You were a little more daring at the chop than I was but I LOVE YOURS!!! AHH!! Its so cute! I am excited for your baby shower next week. Anytime you need help getting stuff together let me know ok!?!

staci said...

Love the self portrait glamour shots!! Nice job! The haircut is darling! Probably a nice change huh? You look so cute with your baby bump too! Not too much longer! Are you getting nervous??? Does she have a name yet?

Sowells said...

Cute hair! I always want to cut my hair and pierce my ears when I'm pregnant. Looks cute - but honestly you call that a belly! I think my belly doubles yours and your due before me - ya not fair!

AmberlyGreen said...

So cute! Your so hot! You must have a GREAT hairstylist! I'm up for anything these days...seeing how I"m a single mom!