Friday, June 6, 2008

Look how crafty I am!!!

Yes that's right, I'm crafty! Kind of. Anyway, It's Josh's family reunion this weekend and they have an auction every year to raise money for next year. This year I decided I wanted to pitch in so I made these cute little clipboards. I got them way cheap at Ben Franklin crafts then just used paint, scrapbook paper and accessories and . . . .wait, why am I telling you my secrets? Then you can make your own instead of asking me to make one for you! Dang! Oh well. :) If you want me to make you one I would be more than happy, but they are way super simple and it only took me about 45 minutes, minus paint drying time. It probably only took me that long because I'm so indecisive when it comes to painting and gluing things because it just seems so permanent, but my stuff usually turns out okay. Anyway I love trying new things and this was fun!

1 comment:

staci said...

Way cute clipboards! Who knew you were such a Martha!! :)