Monday, June 9, 2008

10 Things

Tagged by association! These are great cause if you haven't posted in a while cause you can't think of anything to talk about, do something like this. It gives me a chance to get to know you better!


10 Reasons I'm Lame
1. I am a total slob. Seriously, just ask Josh.
2. I hate to exercise. I just don't like to sweat, I can't help it.
3. I don't plan my songs for primary until Sunday morning. Terrible, I know
4. I don't cook enough. My poor husband gets maybe one home cooked meal a week . . . if he's lucky.
5. I won't go to the NKOTB concert with Mandi. Yes, I loved them when I was 9 but I just can't bring myself to go at this age. It might border on child abuse, I'm not sure.
6. I'm a horrible dancer. But I love to dance so I do it anyway!
7. I surf the net and blog-stalk (thanks for the new term Chalyce, I am shamelessly ripping it off!) when I should be working.
8. I'm not very patient. I can lose my temper pretty quick, but I am getting better.
9. I would rather have a slice of cheesecake than a piece of cheese. Gestational Diabetes, here I come!
10. I have zits like a 13 year old. I hate them!

10 Reasons I Rock!
1. I like to create things and give them to other people. People like to smile and I like to make them smile!
2. I am a good friend and sister.
3. I'm a kick a** wife! Okay, so I don't cook or clean the house, but my husband pretty much gets to do whatever he wants. I'm not one of those nagging wifes that gets mad when her husband wants to go skiing or for a bike ride. He's good cause he doesn't do it too much, but I think I have only asked him not to go skiing 2 times in the 10 years we've been together. That is more than I can say for other wives . . .
4. I am good at memorizing things.
5. I'm a good scrapbooker. I have seen some other good srapbooks, but mine is pretty good, too.
6. I throw a good party. Whether it's a shower, a birthday bash or a BBQ, I throw the best parties. And it's always a party at my house.
7. I am very good at getting little babies to fall asleep. Don't know if that means I'm boring or just that good, but I have a tendency to make children under age 1 fall asleep in my arms.
8. I'm fun to hang out with. I'm not necessarily the funniest one in the group, but people usually have a good time when I'm around.
9. I'm going to be a good mom. My kids will always have fun cause I like to have fun. 10. I'm good at motivating other people.

1 comment:

staci said...

Loved your lists. You're the only one who has done it so far, so thanks!! :) I thought the 10 reasons why I rock was hard, didn't you? I had a hard time coming up with 10. Yours are all good though! Good job! ;)