Sunday, May 25, 2008

Family

So I have to brag and say that I have some of the CUTEST nieces and nephews on the planet. I don't have recent pictures of Scott's kids to post, but I do have some of Ryan's. I'm so sad now that they live in NY but Ryan sent me some pictures today and I just had to share . . . So sorry Des if I spoil you posting these pictures on your blog. Soon I'll have my own kid to brag about, but in the mean time I get to brag about yours!

Messy faced little girl!

Looking good on her bike! Penelepe inherited Oliver's old bike when he got this one . . .


And I absolutely love this cake! I have to learn how to make these. Des always throws the best parties for her kids!


PS- baby is doing good. Still sick unless stuffing my face. :) Oh, and nothing fits! This sucks, but is so worth it.

1 comment:

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

You do have the cutest nieces and nephews! How are you feeling??? So when do we find out the gender? I am dying to know! I want to throw you a baby shower for sure!!!!!!! So let me know so that I can start preparing...ha ha ha...I know you are due in Nov, but hey....these things take time to plan! ha ha ha ha.....