Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So much to catch up on!

Okay get ready for a super long post. But don't worry there's lots of pictures so that will make it easier to read. I like pictures!

Last week I had to go to Oregon and Washington for a business trip. So I dragged my hubby with me and we spent a couple of extra days in Astoria, Oregon. Yes that's right, that is where they filmed Goonies!

That is the house where they filmed the first part of the movie. Someone lives there now so this was as close as we could get :( But I don't blame them.

Here we are at the Maritime Museum. We got to tour a coast guard sailing ship which was really cool. The museum had a lot of cool history about boats, ships and the Columbia River. Here are some fun photos.







Guys dig chicks with big guns!



Monday night we went to the Salt Lake Bees game with Josh's family for Father's day and Josh's birthday. It was way super fun. Here are some pics of my goofy in-laws!











What a goofy bunch!

And here's just a couple of pics from the family reunion a couple of weeks ago. My cool, crafty clipboards sold for $12 each. Wahoo for me!






Sunday is Josh's birthday, he turns the big 2-9! Approaching 30! But if you spent some time with him you would think more like 10, but that's okay cause he's fun to be around.
Goodbye for now!

1 comment:

AmberlyGreen said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. What a pretty place.