Monday, June 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!

My cute husband is 29! Seems kind of weird that in 363 days he'll be 30 . . . but now that we're having kids I guess it's time to grow up a little, eh? Actually I don't want to grow up too much, its too much fun being a kid! Here are some pics of "Lindsay's Day of Extravagance for Josh's Birthday" (as termed by Josh, not Lindsay)!
We started out at Little America for breakfast with my mom, Chris, Howard, Lily, Pam and Mcartny. Sorry no pics, I left the camera at home. Didn't want to torture Josh too much. Then we had friends over for a BBQ and ice cream cake. It was lots of fun!

Josh getting ready to open Mandi's gift.

Mandi's lovely gift of bright yellow running shorts (a la Bleeker's running shorts in Juno) and a bright yellow 'dress shirt.'


Thanks Mandi!
Tara and Michael

Steve, Whitney and Jacob (With Cari in the background)

Avey, Keith, Gucci and Cari

Kelly and Mandi

Maddi, Avey, Keith and Gucci

Steve and Ann

Me and the cake

The cake. Make a wish!!!


3 comments:

Brad Hyde Family said...

Linds, Look at your cute little baby bump! I love it that your having a baby! However, I will have to dislike the fact that you are one of those cute pregnant people, you saw me, definately on the beached whale side of things! Tell Josh happy B-day, he's an old man now(jk :) ).

AmberlyGreen said...

You are such a cute wife. Josh is so lucky to have you. Looks like he got pretty spoiled.

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

That was a GREAT party! I love your yard! It is perfect for entertaining! The cake was awesome....I think it cooled the weather down a bit! Thanks again for inviting us! Happy Birthday again Josh! Can't wait to see you run by our place in those YELLOW threads!!!!! JUNO BABY!