Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today's blessings

The blessings I have today are:

1. Music. I express myself a lot through music. I wish that I could say through writing or creating my own music but alas that is not a great talent that I was given. So I rely on the talents of others who do create good music to assist me in expressing my current mood, feelings or emotions. And isn't funny how often you hear the right song at the right moment to express something? I love that!

2. Service. Service is such a blessing! It doesn't matter if I am serving someone else or they are serving me, it is a blessing to both sides no matter what. I love looking for opportunities to serve others because I know how great I feel when I am being served and I love to give that feeling to others

3. My mom. She and I are finally creating the kind of relationship we have both wanted to have, but we were both so stuck in our own crap that we couldn't just build a bridge and get over it. It's never too late, I'm just glad she is still here for me to get this opportunity with her. I love you mom!


If there is a relationship in your life that deserves healing I challenge you to build a bridge and get over it!

No comments: