Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today's love/hate

I'm copying Sabrina because I need to let off some serious steam!

I hate my job
I love my daughter
I hate my boss
I love my husband
I hate my job
I love the peace and quiet in my home during the day
I hate my boss
I love my friends
I hate my job
I love my family
I hate my boss
I love Jesus
I hate my job
I love that my mother-in-law is able to spend so much time with Sasha
I hate my boss
I love warm weather
I hate my job
I love vacations without a strict itinerary and you are able to do whatever you want.
I love the women that serve in primary with me. They are the most wonderful people!
I love my visiting teaching partner and the ladies we visit
I love that my mom and grandma are such good sewers. I would love the time to learn from them
I love my best friend Amberly and hope she has a GREAT birthday tomorrow.
I love that my husband is so wonderful and supportive of me and lets me vent whenever I need to even though he's heard the complaints A GAGILLION times.
I love it when my daughter gives me her huge, bright smile.
I love being a mom
I hate looking for a job. I've never really had to do this kind of a search before and it is kind of scary
I love the idea of having a job that I like. I'm not even asking to love it, I just want to like it a little.
I love Charlie Chow's Dragon Grill
I love music and the way it enhances my mood
I love to read
I love Whitney and Ann and want to thank them for going to dinner with me last night
I love everyone that reads my blog. Even if I don't know that you are reading, I love that you have enough care (or is it curiosity??) to read my rantings
I love to read other people's blogs. I love to laugh with them and cry with them, whatever the story may be that day
I love my home and my neighborhood. Even the Gladys Kravitz's that watch our every move
I love it when other people share their talents with me
I love photography and wish it was a talent that I had
I love Audrey Hepburn movies and wish I was watching one right now
I love my Hilton Honors points- it is so fun to get a free hotel room

Okay, sorry for the long list. But I feel much better now. I had to get past all the negative by overshadowing it with things that I love

3 comments:

staci said...

So sorry you are hating your job & boss right now. But you were very positive about the many other good things in your life, so I guess you gotta take the good with the bad right?

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Hey Linds...do you hate your boss and your job? I can't tell! ha ha ha ha..

By the way...will you email me those Charlie Chow pics??? Thx...

AmberlyGreen said...

I love you too. I had a great birthday and I LOVE You too.