Friday, March 6, 2009

My thoughts exactly

I decided to take a little break from work and sneak in a work out (my goals are small, 10 lbs. in 2 months. I think I can do that). Sasha also needed some tummy time for a little upper arm workout. So while I fired up the tv in our room I put her in the boppy on her tummy. After about 5 minutes this is what I saw when I turned around . . .

Sweetie, I feel the same way about working out. I'd rather sleep than do it. Oh well!

Oh, and if you are looking for a fun workout that will do more good than just get you into shape check out the Carmen Electra striptease. I found it on Comcast OnDemand under sports and fitness. It's about 20 minutes and there are a bunch of different levels. Yes, that's right, she teaches you how to do a striptease all while getting a workout in. I love it! It's kind of fun and I can't wait to show Josh. Not in my workout clothes that is! ;)

1 comment:

The Wiser Family said...

How Adorable!! I love that she fell asleep, must be a sign to get some more exciting exercise DVDs!