Thursday, March 26, 2009

Edmonds to Kingston Ferry

Last week on my business trip to Washington I got to ride the ferry for the first time ever! It was so cool! Okay, so nothing really exciting happened, but it was my first experience and I rather liked it.
Driving onto the Ferry . . .
This was pretty funny . . . in the bathroom they had fake flowers sticking out of the holes next to the sink. They must have had soap dispensers in there at some point and didn't want to leave the holes empty. Brightened the place up a bit.
This is for Josh . . . this would be how he would occupy his time on the 30 minute ride. They even had a place where you could buy food- sandwiches and soup and such. It was pretty neat and kind of unexpected!
Looking back on Edmonds . . .
Looking down from the upper deck. The rounded part pulls up to the dock and the cars drive right off.

Me, all wind-blown and beautiful.

Much better, under the cover and behind the glass.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I think your next trip should bring you out my way.

Munchy's Mama said...

I really enjoy the added touch of the flowers in the bathroom, LOL!