Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Girls (and one boy) Night!

Last night Sasha and I went to dinner with Aunti Whit, Jake and Aunti Ann. We went to Charlie Chow's and it was DELICIOUS!!! Jake was having a good time eating all the paper he could get his hands on. He is such a cute kid!


The Jake-ster

Whitney and Jake

Ann and Sasha


Okay, funny story about this picture . . . I'm holding my fortune from my fortune cookie. Before opening the cookie I said out loud, "You will find a new job tomorrow" hoping that that is what my fortune would say. Then I opened my fortune and guess what it said? "You will find a good paying job" !!!!!!! We all started laughing like crazy! So I'm calling it forth- a new, good paying job is coming my way soon (within a month, let's say) and I will accept it and be happy!
After we got our change we were being kind of goofy and said, "Next stop, strip club!" Our waiter was pretty funny and wanted us to say "1-2-3 Trails!" Only Whit was silly enough to say it, though. :)
I had a great time last night, thanks girls! And thanks Jake!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Wiser Family said...

What a fun night out! It's time we come see your cute family and you can meet Kylee! E-mail me when you can and let me know when works for you. We also have an amazing business opportunity for you now that your calling forth new things!!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

YAY!!!! That was an awesome night out...and the food!!!!! OOOOHHHH...my stomach is already asking for it again!