Saturday, February 28, 2009

Queen Bee Tea

Today my mom and I went to the Queen Bee Tea. It was a super fun event to raise money for Mrs. Utah's Project Lemonade. Its an organization that raises money for after school programs for under privileged kids. It was held at La Caille and was the ultimate princess party! There were tons of little girls there all dressed up in super cute dresses, some in Disney Princess costumes. In addition to Mrs. Utah Emily Nelson, there was Miss Utah Kayla Barclay and the pageant winners from Sandy, Herriman, Kaysville and American Fork. We sat by Miss American Fork Kaitlin Hale. She is such a sweet and pretty girl. I didn't get pictures of all the Queens but if I can get them from the Project Lemonade site I will add them.



Mrs. Utah is such a pretty woman and she was so sweet and gracious to everyone that was there. She really looked like she was having fun!

This was Miss Utah Kayla Barclay playing the piano. She played so well and I loved watching her cause she got so into it! She was flipping her hair around and really pounding on that piano. It was awesome.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: