Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's all about Sasha . . . deal with it.

I can't believe my little girl is already three months old!!! My pregnancy seemed to last forever but since Sasha was born time is just flying by! She is always such a happy little girl. She is smiling a lot, and is constantly kicking her legs and waving her arms around. I have to turn my camera to the rapid burst setting just so I can get a decent shot of her! She is also sitting up pretty well (with a little help) and she holds her head up really well. She gets more interactive every day and I love it when she focuses on something, whether its a face or a shape or a toy. I can almost see the wheels in her little brain turning around and around, trying to figure out what she is looking at. She definitely knows her mama and daddy. She even recognizes our voices over the phone. When I am traveling I will call Josh at night and he puts the phone on speaker so she can hear me. She usually gets a big grin on her face when I talk to her. It makes me feel so good and helps me get through the trip.

I bought her this Minnie Mouse doll in Disney last week. She loves it! I think mostly because of the strong contrasting colors, but she gets a smile on her face when I hold it up and play with her. Today I had it in the car seat with her and she kept sucking on Minnie's nose! It's just the right size to fit in her mouth . . . good thing it's attached to the rest of the doll and can't come off!

This is the cute shirt that Auntie Des made for Sasha for Christmas. It says 'Born to Shop' It looks so cute on her! And she definitely was born to shop. I took her to the mall a couple of weeks ago and she did great! I took her into the dressing room with me and she helped me pick out some new shirts. She has very good taste already, I can tell.
We went out to dinner last night as a family, it was great. I'll bet Whitney can guess where we went . . . . CHARLIE CHOW'S!!! I LOVE Charlie Chow's! The food is always so good and the service is awesome, too. Sasha liked it too, she was flirting with our waiter. Too bad she's only three months old and too bad he was gay, lol! :)
I feel like such a lucky woman. I have a great husband who works hard for our family. I have a good job (even though I don't like it, at least I have one) and I have the most beautiful daughter. I'm also lucky to have so much family close by to help us out with whatever we need whenever we need it. I live in a great neighborhood with wonderful neighbors that are all just really great people. I have a really great life and I am thankful every day for it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

CHARLIE CHOW'S???? Without me??? Holy cow...I'm deeply hurt! ha ha ha...dang it...my tummy growled! (NOT EVEN KIDDING!)

I love the onesie..."Born To Shop". Yeah...this girl is definitely one of us! I cannot believe she is 3 months old! WHAT?!?!?! Wasn't she just born yesterday? Jake is 1 in exactly 3 weeks! HOLY COW! Where does the time go?

Well...I will forgive you for now about Charlie Chow's, but let's go together soon!!!!!!