Friday, September 18, 2009

On the road to Hollywood

**Biased mother post alert!** If you don't want to read about how absolutely adorable, beautiful and photogenic I think my kid is, then you should just stop reading. :)
Back in July a friend of mine needed some models for her brother-in-law's new organic baby clothing line called Aperictos (check it out at http://www.apericots.com/). So of course I jumped at the chance to get some professional shots of Sasha, especially since I don't have the proper equipment to take and edit really great pictures of her myself. Here are a couple of the shots that they use on the website and on flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/apericots).
All the kids that the photographer used were absolutely adorable, the clothes are SO CUTE and Kacee did a great job on the photos themselves. But seriously- Sasha looks so adorable in these photos! I know every mother has those thoughts of "my kid could totally be a baby model" and I am no exception!


Family pictures and Sasha's one year pictures are coming up soon and I CAN'T WAIT!!! I love photography and I so admire all my photographer friends that have this talent. Now I just need to figure out what we're all going to wear. Ah!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I agree - Sasha is a total doll!

Brad Hyde Family said...

She is the cutest thing--love, love the pics!