Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alyssa's Gettin' Hitched!

My sweet, fun cousin Alyssa is getting married! I'm so excited for her! I've only met her hubby-to-be once, but he seems like a really sweet, really fun guy and I can already see why they get along so well. Last Saturday we had a shower for her for our family and her mom's side of the family. She got lots of great gifts to decorate her house with (and a few fun things for the bedroom, too! *wink*wink*)
My mom, my grandma and I worked hard to put together a nice shower for her and I must say that we pulled it off quite well! As favors I made cowboy boot shaped sugar cookies (the wedding is western-themed. She's even wearing lime-green cowboy boots with her dress. She is going to look so amazing!) We frosted them lime green and then I made up a cute "brand" with their initials. I thought they turned out pretty cute and people loved them. Maybe one day I'll open up my own little sweets shop, who knows. :) Anyway, I hardly got any pictures, my Aunt took a ton, but here are the few that I did take . . .



Mom, stop freaking out that I put a picture of you on my blog. This one is really, really cute!

Congrats Alyssa, can't wait for the wedding!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brad Hyde Family said...

Hey Linds-tell your mom that she's gorgeous and shouldn't care if you put her pic on your blog!