Monday, October 27, 2008

Crazy 8's Tag

Whit started it! So here we go....
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. The Office 2. Charmed 3. Gilmore Girls 4. Las Vegas 5. Project Runway 6. Top Chef 7. What Not to Wear 8. Today Show
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Charlie Chow's 2. Famous Dave's 3. Little America (Coffee Shop, brunch and breakfast buffet) 4. Zeponie Pizza 5. Ruth's Diner 6. Mikado 7. Chuck A Rama (stop laughing! As long as you know what to eat there, you are okay) 8. Maddox
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Went to Church 2. Baked a Pie 3. Made Dinner 4. Helped Josh with his homework 5. Took the tape off the walls in Smoosh's room. 6. Took a nap 7. Watched football 8. Visited with home teachers and visiting teachers.
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
1. FOOTBALL! 2. Warren Miller 3. Sweater weather 4. Falling leaves 5. Countdown to Christmas 6. Halloween and Thanksgiving 7. Smoosh's birthday (well okay, that will be what I love about fall in the future) 8. Shopping for Christmas
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Vacation 2. Energy 3. A new Infiniti 4. A motorcycle for Josh (so he will quit bugging me about it) 5. Financial security 6. To be able to fit into my normal clothes 7. New wardrobe 8. Braces
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. You 2. You 3. You 4. You 5. You 6. You 7. You 8. You

That was fun, but harder than I thought!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You tricked me! I saw Crazy 8 and immediately thought someone else knew about crazy8.com and how cute (and cheap) their clothes are! :) I, uhh, I mean, Ethan loves their stuff!

Sasha is such a doll! I can't wait to meet her!