Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good Fortune

Last week Josh and I ordered in some Chinese food and settled in to watch the U of U game. Below are the fortunes that we got in our cookies- very good fortunes I think.

"One who admires you greatly is hidden before your eyes."

"A family reunion in the coming months will be a tremendous success."

It totally blew me away when we saw these fortunes. Most of the time I read these and they might ring true a little or be kind of funny, but I have never had any like these two- and both of them in one night!

We are both so excited to become parents. Can't wait to see what she looks like and we are just so ready to have her here. Seven more weeks!

1 comment:

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Okay....so I cried when I read those fortunes! Seriously! How wonderful is that?

3 weeks before Steve and I were to be married, my mom and I went to the Mandarin and my fortune said, "You will be married within the month." Then the next week, I went to dinner with my friends to Ocean City and my fortune said, "You will have a happy and successful marriage." I just laughed, but I kept both fortunes.