Thursday, October 23, 2008

Smoosh Update

pregnancy

Holy cow, I only have five weeks to go!!! Even better, I only have three weeks of work! I get more and more excited as the days go by and I think I will absolutely burst by the time she gets here. The nesting has totally set in. I've been spending time every day sorting through all of the great gifts we've gotten so far. You would not believe how many outfits she has! I don't even have that many clothes!!! It is definitely going to be a fashion show at our house every day. I'm just so excited. Did I say that already?
We started painting the room . . . well Josh did anyway. He promises to have it finished by tomorrow, then he will set up the crib. I'm excited to get things moved in her room and start putting things away. I love to organize stuff, that is probably the only part of moving I like. Of course I have been documenting with pictures and I'll post them as soon as it's all done. It is looking great so far!
We had some pictures taken last night by my friend Marissa. She did such an awesome job I can't wait to see the rest of them! You can get a sneak peek at a few of them by going to this link:
http://photosbymarissa.blogspot.com/
I actually got Josh to come with me. We took some pretty fun shots. She has a few up on her blog already and she'll let me know when the rest are ready. I'm excited to see the rest of them! Oh and please ignore my dorky socks. I can just see my mother rolling her eyes at those right now. Mom, I didn't know you'd be able to see my socks! But if its any consolation, they are brand new. And at least they match. (My socks don't always match but you usually can't see them so I don't care).
Did I say how excited I am?

3 comments:

A3 said...

I am excited for you! Babies are the best! And i'm with you - organizing is the best part. i can't wait to see what your nursery looks like! super cute maternity pictures. and, i didn't even notice your socks. after i read what you put - i had to go back and check them out. :) you look great!!!

-a

Chelsea Smith said...

Hey Sweetie! I have a gift for you. I didn't make it to the shower but I really want to send it to you. E-mail me your address if you're ok with that. I love you and am so excite for you!!!!!

Kasey Sanders said...

Cute blog! I love your maternity pictures. Thanks for the amazing pie. We ate it right up!