Thursday, November 8, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

Okay, I know I totally fell off the blogging wagon! But life is just so....busy! So here are a few of my favorite pictures, stories and moments from the last couple of months....

Mom and I took Sassy, Oliver, Penelepe and Violette to the Dinosaur Park up in Ogden. It was so much fun! I'd never been there before and the kids had a great time.

Sassy and I took a drive down to the UC and did part of the Nebo Loop. It. Was. Gorgeous. The leaves were absolutely perfect and so beautiful! 


I love this one of Sasha. It's my background on my home laptop and it makes me smile every time I see it.


Halloween!!! This year Sassy went as Cinderella. I didn't like any of the costumes that were already made so I recruited my mom to help me make her costume. I think it turned out SO CUTE! She absolutely loves it and was asking to wear it every day after Halloween!

With our friends Daxton and Drake Green (My BFF Amberly's little boys)
So since I (helped) to make her costume, I guess that makes me the Fairy Godmother, right? My sweet friend Truly made the cape for me and it. is. awesome! So the truth is, I was sort of jealous of Sassy's poofy, sparkly tulle skirt and I wanted one for myself....so I recruited another seamstress to make me the cape and I did the skirt (cause there was NO sewing involved) and I got glitter EVERYWHERE! But it was totally worth it and so fun to listen to Sasha tell people that she was Cinderella and I was the Fairy Godmother.
Mom's birthday! I won't say how old she is cause...well...I will probably need more sewing help in the future. But she looks MUCH younger than she actually is! We had a fun little party with the family at her house, after she, Sassy and I went to get mani/pedi's. It was a fun day.



So there, you're all caught up. ;)

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Loved the Halloween pics---and the updates!

xoxoxo