Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Preschool!

Miss Sassy Pants had her first day of preschool today. Last year she went to Discovery Academy, it's a Montessori school in Bountiful, she was in the Toddler class. Now that she's potty trained (finally!) she got to move up to the Early Childhood class...and start wearing a uniform!!!

I've pretty much accepted that I will probably never get her to just hold still and smile. But if I can get shots like these, who cares, right? I just love that her little personality comes out so much when I pull out the camera.

 I do love this one. Love, Love, LOVE this one!

 If you've seen pics of my mom when she was little, Sasha looks EXACTLY like her, except that my mom had brown hair. But the eyes and the smile...totally the same.


Since her birthday is in December she will do 2 years of preschool before she starts Kindergarten. Which I think I'm okay with. She's growing up fast enough as it is...if I can delay Kindergarten one more year, why the heck not, right?

1 comment:

Sierra Hess said...

2 years of preschool is totally great! It gets them really ready for Kindergarten! Cute pictures!