Sunday, March 20, 2011

Holy updates Batman!

Okay so it looks like I can finally post pictures again. Wahoo!! So here we go, an update of the last few months. The highlights, anyway. :)
 Went to see the lights on Temple Square at Christmas time, of course.
 Sasha got ski's for Christmas. Josh is sooooo excited. We'll be heading up to the mountain soon.
 Sasha telling Santa that she wants skis for Chrismtas. :)
 Snuggling with Grandpa Don on our visit to Littlefield.
 Putting up the Christmas decorations.
 My mom got married in November to Rich Reid. She's back living in Bountiful.
 Most of the family. They flew in Ryan and Scott and Rich's daughter Jocelyn, but couldn't bring everybody.
:(
 The Lakin Family. The last family picture we had with everyone was about 5 years ago. We have some additions and growth since then. :)
 Below are Sasha's 2 year pictures. We went to Trolley Square and had our friend and photographer Chris Madsen do the pics. These are just a few.


 Sasha's birthday dress. We had a Minnie Mouse birthday party with the family.

 The boys in town for the wedding. It was great to hang with my brothers!

 Grandma Lilly took us to Disney on Ice. Here we are waiting for the train.
 I made my first turkey!!! I cooked Thanksgiving dinner for Josh's parents, my dad and Joni and Mandi. It turned out pretty darn good!
 Our family pictures that we had taken in October by our good friend Melissa G.
Riding the train downtown. Sasha loves to ride the train!

Sasha learns a new word just about every day. Her little vocabulary is growing . . . for better or worse (thanks to her mother).
She absolutely loves to dance! Today we had a little dance party after dinner. A great way to burn off the calories, I'd say. She loves to wear frilly dresses and skirts and show her daddy how pretty she is.

We are STILL waiting on Josh's last test result. :( Apparently the NASB, like most government entities, are slow as molasses and anytime they try to make "improvements" it ends up causing problems and delays. So hopefully this next week we will have an answer. I'm ready to start celebrating as soon as we have the score.

I get to design the pinewood derby car for our Relief Society. I'm kind of excited, but feeling a lot of pressure for some reason! The RS car won the derby last year, so I definitely have to make it as fast as it is pretty.

Hopefully all these pictures will load and I won't have so many problems loading them in the future. :)

1 comment:

Sowells said...

Holy updates is right! I'm glad you can add pictures again!