Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 4

Day 4- A picture of your night.
Wednesday night I went to the Bountiful Temple to do sealings with some of our ward members. I have never done proxy sealings before so it was a pretty neat experience. Since Josh couldn't come I was able to stand in for some daughters that were being sealed to their parents. I love how no matter how long it's been since you've been to the temple you are always welcomed in and there are plenty of people to help. I don't get to the temple to do work nearly often enough and I admit I had butterflies in my stomach leading up to going in. I'd never done sealings before and it has been a really, really long time since I've gone in to do any kind of work. So I was sure that I would make a fool of myself or do something stupid. But when I walked in the doors I felt totally calm. I had the help I needed and no one cared that I hadn't been in a long time. They were just glad that I was there that night. And I think God felt the same.
So that was my night.

No comments: