Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 12

Day 12- A picture of something you love. Okay, well this list could go on and on and on but I'll pick what I love right now, today, this minute. Putting a picture of my family is too easy. Yes, I love them, but I love lots of things. Especially
I. Love. Music. It can change my mood or enhance it. It can tell someone something that I can't quite put into words myself. It can make a quiet boring night at home one heck of a party. I love that Sasha likes music. It's almost always on when we're in the car and every now and then I peek back to see her bobbing her head or moving her shoulders to the beat. I love that! I wish that I could play an instrument (one day I will take up piano lessons again) or write music, but that is a talent that I just don't have. So I'll just support those that have those talents and enjoy them.

No comments: