Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 5

Day 5- A picture of your favorite memory
This was Josh and I last April on the White Rim. It's my favorite memory because that is pretty much the last time that Josh and I had a lot of uninterrupted, quality time together. All of the trips we have taken together are my favorite memories but this one is the most recent. Sad that it was a year ago! But now that Josh is done with the CPA and as soon as tax season is over we will be able to get back to normal.
The White Rim trip was tons of fun and we were with some really fun people. I'm sad that we won't be able to go this year, but maybe next. I'm not much of a camper, but it was still a lot of fun. We had really good food and there was no stress or pressure (except for driving the trucks through some of those steep and narrow passes!). Thanks to the Quayle's for arranging such an awesome trip.

No comments: