Monday, April 5, 2010

More Spring Love

I only wish I had taken these pictures this past weekend, but I'm glad I took them two weeks ago! Hate the crap weather we have been having, but every year I get more numb to the teasing that our lovely Utah weather gives us. :)
Sasha's Grandma Lilly bought her the cutest dress a few weeks ago, so it became her Easter dress for this year. Sadly we had to add the jacket cause it was still pretty cold.

Couldn't get the darn snack cup out of her hands! But I do love this face. Her personality gets more evident every day!
My little fashionista!
One quick one without the jacket!

Easter was not real eventful. The neighborhood breakfast and egg hunt got moved to next weekend so we get to extend the festivities! Hopefully it will be sunnier and I can get some cute pictures of her then. She got to hunt for eggs with the Lakin cousins in the backyard, but she still doesn't really get it. But its okay, holidays just get better from here!
With the holiday and Josh's family coming over on Saturday I didn't listen to as much conference as I would have liked. I did catch part of the last session and listened to the first session today while at work. A lot of the messages felt like they were for me and me only. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way during conference, but this time it just seemed like all the talks I have listened to so far were tailored for my family and my family only. It was kind of crazy! I haven't experienced that to such a high degree before so it was pretty cool.
I'm such a lucky person. Blessed, actually. Yes, I am blessed. I have a wonderful husband who works extremely hard for us and we play just as hard, which I love. My daughter is the most beautiful girl in the world. I can't quite imagine what it will be like to have more kids that I love this much (no, not announcing anything!) but I can't wait for it. I spent a few years being angry at the world and just can't believe I wasted that time. Well, no more! There is just too much to be joyful about in this world.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Great pictures!

Munchy's Mama said...

Those pics are awesome and I'm glad I'm not the only one extending my Easter festivities...I've postponed my Easter Party to this weekend too! Gotta love crazy Utah weather!
The pic of Sasha with the sunglasses is priceless, LOVE IT!!