Monday, April 19, 2010

First Hair Cut

Yesterday Sasha got her very first haircut! It only took us 16 months to have enough hair to cut, but that's okay. We're lucky to have Pam in our family. She is a most wonderful SIL and hairdresser! I think since Sasha knows her it made her more comfortable when Pam came at her head with scissors and a comb. She did so great! She sat pretty still and let Pam work her magic. It was just a little trim, but it had to be done. I can't wait until she has more hair that I can play with!

Before . . .
During . . .

After . . .

She really was a natural in the chair. I think she'll take after her mommy and LOVE to get her hair done.

I have to give props to my BFF Amberly . . . without her, my hair could not look this fabulous!

1 comment:

Sowells said...

Cute hair cut! I always hate the first hair cut - they always seem so much older after the cut.