Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wildtree Tasting Party

Consider this your official invitation . . .

On Wednesday June 3rd from 7-9 pm I am having a Wildtree tasting party at my home and I would love for you to come! Wildtree products are 100% all natural, peanut-free cooking products with no dyes, no MSG, no fillers and no preservatives! Plus, you can learn new ways to make meal time delicious, nutritious, easy and economical!
I have tasted these products myself and let me tell you, they are YUMMY! If you consider yourself a healthy eater, you will love these products. If you want new ways to feed your family healthy meals at a great price, you will love these products. If you just feel like getting out of the house, mingling with some great people and munching on some great food, you will love these products!
I look forward to seeing you on June 3rd and please feel free to bring a friend or two or three! Please RSVP if you can make it so that I can make sure there will be enough food for everyone! Call me at 801-447-9018. (I'll give you my address at that time)
If you would like to learn more you can visit http://www.cookwithsteph.mywildtree.com/ If you don't live close by you can place an order through Stephanie's website.
Can’t wait to see you!

No comments: