Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back to more cheerful things . . .

Josh told me our blog was boring because there aren't enough pictures. So here you go, some pictures. :)

Monday we hiked up to Donut Falls in one of the Cottonwood Canyons (I get the two mixed up). There were a bunch of people up there since it was a holiday. The trail was pretty muddy but fortunately no falls! We couldn't get all the way up to the falls because there was so much water, but it was still very pretty. I think Sasha had fun on her first hike! I made Josh carry her in case I fell. I'm just not quite as sure on my feet as he is!

Sasha LOVES water! Hey I made it into at least one picture!A fun little video of Sasha. This girl is definitely using how to work her vocal cords! Of course she quiets down when she sees the camera come out, but you can hear a little bit. (Sorry, can't make it flip!)


She will get her legs going like crazy! It's so funny to watch. Sometimes she looks like a bull stamping its feet and getting ready to charge. Love it!




No comments: