Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Blessed Day

Today was (finally) Sasha's blessing day. Why did we wait until she was practically walking down the aisle herself? Well, we wanted to wait until RSV season was just about over and Josh wanted to wait until tax season was over. He really didn't need one more thing stressing him out. It was such a good day! We got up on time, we got to church on time, everything was perfect! Josh did an amazing job on her blessing. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Here are some pics of my beautiful girl on her fun day.



Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Sasha and my mom today. My mom made her amazingly beautiful dress. We're getting some family pics for Mother's day in a couple of weeks so I will have some then. THANK YOU Mom, for the gorgeous dress and all your help today!







Thanks to everyone who came today! It was great to have everyone there for Sasha's big day.

2 comments:

Sowells said...

Wish we could have been there! Her shoes are darling!

Munchy's Mama said...

Wow, that dress and shoes are so cute, you weren't kidding. She looks so adorable!