Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wicked. Wicked Awesome!


OH MY GOSH!!!! Last night was the best night of theater I have ever witnessed! If you were unable to get tickets to this I am sorry becuase this is the best musical ever! I think it is replacing RENT as my no. 1 musical (don't worry Shannon, it will always remain at the top!) After every song or scene I wanted to jump up and cheer. The cast was SO GOOD!!!! I will always consider Idina and Kristen as the original Glinda (the Ga is silent) and Elphaba, but the girls on stage last night definitely did not disapointify! Glinda was freakin' hilarious! Think of an extremely perky head cheerleader after downing about 10 Red Bulls. I don't know how this girl can do that night after night. But she was so good! I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. If I could see that show every night and not get tired of it.


Mandi and I went to dinner at Little America before the show, then met up with Steve and Whitney. If you are going and your husband is dreading it because he thinks he won't like it- boy is he in for a surprise! Even if the theater is his idea of hell on earth, he will like this show, I promise!

Me, Whit and Mandi doing our Glinda poses after the show. Toss, toss!

Seriously a wicked, wicked good show!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

staci said...

Well, you've convinced me! We are taking a little 10th anniversary trip to the big apple next month and I have been wanting to see Wicked so bad, but was not sure about taking the husband to it. But after your review, I'm definitely going! Really, you think he'll like it?? I don't care if he doesn't - we're still going!

Sowells said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!! Why didn't I go when it was here in Buffalo!!!!!!!! Should have bought it when I saw it!