Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beyond words . . .

It is completely beyond my comprehension how someone could hurt a child or treat a child in a harmful way. It has always made me sad to hear stories of abused and mistreated children but now that I am a mother it literally makes me want to throw up when I hear these stories. Throw up and then beat the livin' crap out of the person responsible for the mistreatment. I'm sure I am not alone in this. I just do not understand it one single bit. And I don't want to understand it either. Understanding is the booby prize of life, you get nothing from it. I just don't know how people can do mean things to a child. Children are as close to God as you can get on this earth, that's part of the reason I love them so much and love being around them. There is such pure joy and happiness in a child, I can't get enough of it.

2 comments:

Erin Wittwer said...

You must be talking about that case in Califonia? If you are, it was in the same town that Stef lives in...very sick, very very sad.

Tara said...

I am lost. I don't catch up on news.. what brought this on?