Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lots and Lots . . .

Last week my brother and his wife were able to come down from Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada. They came for Shila's best friend's wedding. They left the kiddo-s at home but it was still good to see them. We had dinner at my mom's their first night here. Some fun pics from the night . . .

Shila and Sasha
Mom and G-Pat. Technology puzzles them . . .

Scott and Chris . . . the brothers goofy

Cheesy Christopher

Scotty and Sasha

Mmmmm . . .fruit
Mmmmmm . . . meat!
Uh . . . broccoli (just kidding mom, it was good!)

Josh and Sasha . . . don't ask me what that face is. We all know that Josh is completely incapable of smiling like a noraml person in pictures.
My sweet girl
Sasha and Grandma DeEtte
Sasha and Grandma Pat
G-Pat, Scott and Shila
Friday night we got to go to my friend Jake's wedding reception. It was beautiful and the food was yummy!
Saturday we went to West Haven to celebrate Jake M's first birthday! Whitney throws a great party! It was Hawaiian themed with really yummy food (as always) and fun games for the kids. Jake is such a cute kid! He LOVED that there was a party going on! He got lots of cool toys and way cute clothes. We had a great time. Thanks for inviting us Jake!
Whitney and her Aunt made this awesome surf board cake. It tasted as good as it looked!
For some reason I can't get these last two pictures to flip. Oh well.

Sasha sitting up in her Bumbo chair. She is doing pretty good and getting stronger every day!

So that's the update on our lives. What's new with you?

4 comments:

staci said...

Look at that darling baby girl! Wow, she is stinkin' cute! And holy cow, I haven't seen Scott in ages, but he looks the same. So crazy! :)

Jenn said...

Shes getting so big!! I love her big eyes!

Sowells said...

We wish we could have been there! Penelepe knew who Uncle Chris was - but she had to ask who Uncle Scott was. Sad I wish we all could be closer!

John and Stef said...

I had to comment on a few things...
First, Sasha is getting so big! Bittersweet, I know. Kids grow up way too fast. She is really adorable!
Also, I love seeing pictures of your family. I only knew Chris as a baby, in fact, I can still remember when your mom was pregnant with "tuffer" - so crazy!
And I was reading that you are going to Island Park. I remember Island Park! We took a trip with your fam once a long time ago. All I really remember is riding the 4 wheeler. :)