Saturday, May 19, 2012

Second Dance Recital

Sassy had another dance recital today and SHE DID SO GOOD!!! Last time she got really nervous and ran off the stage. But not this time! As soon as I can figure out how to get the video off my phone (mom was a little nervous and couldn't remember how to work my fancy camera in video mode!) then I will link to it. But in the meantime, some super cute pictures...

Aunt Mandi putting the finishing touches on her makeup
This goofy little chipmunk smile she does...


With her AWESOME teacher Miss Lori before the show
These are pics of the pics her class had taken. So darn cute!

I have to admit that I'm not super thrilled with her costume...I think they are just slightly inappropriate for girls their age. But then again, what dance costume isn't, right? She still looks cute and I am so proud of her!

1 comment:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

She looks so darling, Linds!!! I'm glad she wasn't so nervous this time and was able to do her routine with the class!!! I'm excited to see the video!! :)