Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cause I know you're just dying to know...

Blogs are a bit self-serving aren't they? They give us a chance to talk about whatever we want and pretend that there are a few people in the world that actually care, ha ha. Anyway, I stole this from my cousin Jaclyn's blog. Maybe tomorrow I will ask Miss Sassy Pants these questions and tell you what she has to say. That will probably be MUCH more interesting than what I have to say. :)

1- Were you named after anyone? Yes, after Lindsay Wagner, the Bionic Woman!


2- Do you like your handwriting? Most days, no
3- Favorite lunch meat? That's a toss up between ham and turkey.
4- If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Heck yes I would!
5- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Define a lot...it's basically the only other language I'm fluent in.
6- Do you still have your tonsils? Yes. Sadly I was deprived of that childhood experience of only getting to eat ice cream and jello every day for two weeks. No wonder I'm such a screwed up adult.
7- Would you bungee jump? There are a number of things I have done in the past few years that, ten years ago I would have told you to jump off a bridge before asking me to do them. So I can't say I would NEVER bungee jump, but it's not very likely.
8- What is your favorite cereal? Hmmmm, that really depends on the day, but the top faves are Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey Comb and Trix
9- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Ummmm, high heels and cowboy boots don't generally have laces. But on the rare occasion you see me wearing tennis shoes, yes I do untie them before taking them off.
10- Do you think you are strong? Emotionally- yes. Physically- please! I couldn't outrun a sloth and its likely that a bat could cause me more physical harm than I could cause it.
11- What is your favorite ice cream? Oh, another question with so many answers! How about I tell you my favorite ice cream/frozen yogurt places...Orange Leaf and Cold Stone
12- What is the first thing you notice about people? I look at the eyes first
13- Red or pink? Usually Pink
14- What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I wish I was more patient, especially with Miss Sassy Pants.
15- Who do you miss the most? Sasha when she's with her dad
16- Is there a person, alive or dead, famous or not, that you would like to meet? I would want to meet my Grandpa Dick (my moms dad). He died when she was a little girl. Everything I hear about him is wonderful (of course it is, who says bad things about people that have passed on?) and I would like the chance to meet him and find out more about him, see what kinds of things we have in common.
17- If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Either black or pink
18- What is your favorite smell? Baked goods
19- Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach house all the way.
20- What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
21- Scary movies or happy endings? Happy Endings
22- Summer or winter? See question # 19, I think that should explain it
23- Hugs or kisses? You can never go wrong with a hug
24- Strength training or cardio? See question # 10...I need both!
25- Favorite Sound? Sasha's laugh
26- What is the farthest you've been from home? Orlando, Florida
27- Do you have a special talent? I think I'm pretty good at planning parties and events of every kind. I absolutely love it when I can bring people together and they have a good time.


1 comment:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

I love your commentary on each question!!! It's way more fun when you do that than just answering the questions!! So fun to learn that stuff! :)