Saturday, May 12, 2012

Birthday Girl's Night!

Four of my friends celebrate their birthday in early May so we had to get everyone together for some fun! We went to Red Robin for dinner. We had to find a place that A) had decent food (because apparently refusing to eat at Denny's and Cracker Barrel makes me a food snob. Whatever.). B) was a place where we could be our funny, loud and obnoxious selves and wouldn't get kicked out. Red Robin it is!

The birthday girls: Truly, Yuni, Whitney & Ann
 Whitty and her Edward Cullen birthday card...



 My friend Jeni made the fabulous crowns for our birthday girls. They turned out so cute!
 Me & Ann...I love this girl, she is the sweetest person on earth!
 Whitney rocks! She never fails to make us all laugh so much our guts hurt. (Listen up lady, I WANT my baked potato and I want it NOW!)...yeah, you had to be there.

Happy birthday girls!

No comments: