Tuesday, January 3, 2012

She's Three!


Okay I'm going to say it. I'm going to say that annoying thing that every Mother says. "How on earth did my baby get so big so fast?!"
This little thing is seriously the light of my life. She has more attitude than that little body can handle and I love it! She turned 3 on December 1st and was lucky enough to have 2 joint parties with her cousin Violette (her bday is only 6 days before Sasha's), of which I have pretty much no pictures. :( Bad Mom! Though I plan to get better since Santa was VERY nice and brought me a sweet new DSLR camera. Guess I was finally good enough this year to get one. ;)
But enough about me, this post is about the birthday girl! She loves to dance (signing her up for classes ASAP!), loves anything girly or princessy, loves Minnie Mouse, her friends and cousins, and her favorite book is Chicka Chicka BOOM BOOM (we read it every night without fail), her favorite song is A Dream is  A Wish Your Heart Makes, or Cinderella's song as she calls it, has to look for and say goodnight to the moon every night and sleeps with no less than her 2 Minnie Mouse dolls, a Mickey Mouse doll and her two "babies" (Aurora and Ariel dolls, courtesy of Aunt Mandi).
She started preschool this fall at Discovery Academy and I swear her vocabulary doubles every single day. She talks to me all the way home from school and I love it! As soon as we get the whole peeing-in-a-toilet-instead-of-a-diaper thing down she can move from the Toddler class to the Preschool class, which she is definitely smart enough for. But darn it if even the cutest princess big girl panties will not entice her to just pee on a stinkin' toilet! Oh well...all in good time right? Hey, wasn't it just me complaining about her growing up so fast? Ha ha.

Sasha- you are my bestie, my Mini-Me, my gal pal, my Little Miss Sassy Pants. I love you so much!

No comments: