Friday, January 6, 2012

Santa made a pit stop

 Sasha showing off her dance moves on Christmas Eve at my moms. This girl is SO ready for dance class!
 And of course Tuffer had to get in on the action...though he needed the help of Just Dance 3 for the Wii for his moves. :)
 Super cute hat & I totally love that I, yes I, took this picture.
 I know I say it all the time, but I just love this girl. She is absolutely hilarious and never ceases to amaze me at how smart and creative she can be.
Yes, the Lakin girls were very good this year (ha, ha) and Santa and his elves definitely made a pitstop at our house.

Thanks to everyone who made this a good Christmas for us this year. It was really hard not having Sassy all day on Christmas. But I did get to have her Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. That was awesome. This has been the first year she has really grasped the concept of Santa Claus and presents and such. Every day she would ask if I had more presents for her, or if we were wrapping something for someone else she would ask if it was for her. When I told her who it was for her she would say "Oh yeah, for my Mandi (meaning Aunt Mandi, my sister) she will like it" It was so cute! She was never upset that all the presents weren't for her and was happy to take things to other people. She's got such a big heart. She's nuts, but I love her!

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

I love the pic of Sasha in her hat. Precious!