Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello- ello-ello- ello...

Anyone out there? Anyone still actually check this thing for a periodic update? Sorry. Life has been...well, it's been busy.
A visual update for you....






 This is one of my favorites....

A very good friend of mine was kind enough to spend a day with Sasha and I taking pictures. I think they turned out pretty darn cute!

You might notice that the name of the blog has changed, and that there's someone missing from these pictures. Many of you may already know, but for those that don't, Josh and I have separated and are getting divorced. It's unfortunate, but it's best for all of us.
I am still living in our house in Farmington until it sells (hopefully soon!) and Josh is with his parents for now. Once I am able to leave the house in Farmington I plan to move in with my brother Ryan and his awesome family for a while until I figure out my next move. Sasha spends half her time with me and half with Josh. It's been an adjustment but she is the most easy-going kid I have ever met so I know she will adapt.
I hope to get back to updating this thing regularly and from here on out it will be updates of the fabulous Miss Sassy Pants and myself, living life the best and most fabulous way we know how!

3 comments:

Brad and Jaclyn said...

Hey Linds, I'm sorry to hear about you and Josh. Hopefully you can get back on your feet soon!!! Just in case you were wondering, I check blogs regularly so I'm glad you are back to updating every once in a while!!! Love you!!!

Jenn said...

So sorry to hear about you and Josh, and totally wish you the best and hope everything is okay!! Yes I do still stop by often so I'm glad to see you posting again too. Hugs!!!

Munchy's Mama said...

Now I see why you haven't been updating this thing..very busy.

I wish you very well in all your endeavors and glad to see things are getting better for you.

Happy birthday to that extremely adorable 3 year old (I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!??)

And keep on truckin' er, I mean bloggin' ;o)