Sunday, July 10, 2011

Still alive and kickin'!

Hello blogland! We're still here, I promise. What's been happening since my last post . . . hmmmm. . . . well a lot I guess but not all necessarily note worthy.

We'll start with the biggest accomplishment. Josh is FINALLY a CPA!!! The paperwork just showed up.All tests are done and he is registered. It's all done!!! It's so refreshing to have that burden off his shoulders. He keeps talking about letting me throw him a party but he won't commit to a date (dorkfish!) which is probably okay because I have plenty to keep me busy this summer.

Oh wait! Summer is half over! NOOOOOOO!!! There's still so much I want to do!!! Crap!

Next weekend I am throwing a bridal shower for my cousin Keltsey. I am so excited for this! Well, I am excited for every party I throw, but I think I have some really cool ideas for this one and I'm hoping to step it up a notch. I usually throw the showers for my dads side of the family so they are subjected to all my schemes and ideas. Hopefully they like them? Well no one has taken my title as official shower-thrower for the family so I guess that's a good sign. :)

After that my next party will probably be the biggest party of my life. The best bash I have ever thrown. No detail will be overlooked. No expense spared. This will be the Best. Party. Ever. Who is this grand bash for, you ask?


ME!!!! :D

I turn 30 next month and I am EXCITED FOR IT!!!! 30 doesn't scare me for some reason. I'm excited for my 30's. 29 has been a rocky year but as I get closer to 30 things just keep getting better. So why the heck shouldn't I celebrate with a huge party? Okay, some might think I'm strange and wonder why I'm throwing myself a big party. Well I'm the party planner, right? And I think birthday's are a big deal. Everyone should feel special on their birthday. It's the day you were born. The day you came into this world and changed it forever so celebrate it for heaven's sake!

Okay enough about me, now on to the star of this blog. Sasha is so much fun! She jabbers constantly, loves to dance and watch Tangled. Her favorite song is "I Have a Dream" One of these days I will catch it on video but every time I pull it out she won't dance. So lame! But I'm sure she'll warm up to the spotlight soon enough. She's a lot like me when I was a kid- dancing in front of the mirror, always wanting to look pretty, loves to play outside in the sun. We're definitely signing her up for some dance classes here soon and I think she's going to love it.

So there's the update for now . . . . :)

No comments: